Streamers Country Ceramics
" Welcome to Duncan Kiln-Fire colors "
|Decorative Ceramic Bisque"CANVASES"
| "Click on Picture
for Full screen, image"
Concepts Underglazes for Bisque and Majolica
Concepts Underglazes have a versatile formula that allows
These underglazes offer a multitude of vibrant fired ceramic colors in a balanced palette
of compatible hues of light, bright and dark colors, making color selection easy-
for translucent designs with one coat and solid coverage with three.
They’re also nontoxic and food-safe with the application of three solid coats or
when food-safe clear glaze is applied over them.
How to use Concepts Underglazes
1. Always damp - sponge ware lightly before applying glaze.
2. Apply to shelf cone 04 bisque.
3. Fire to shelf cone 06.
4. Clean up with water.
5. For clear glaze application, brush-on or dip clear glaze over Concepts
6. Let dry between coats.
7. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.
8. Water cleanup
- Concepts work beautifully with other Duncan products, including
.... French Dimensions, Satin Glazes, Crystals Glazes and Courtyard Art Glazes.
- 1. For Majolica, apply Concepts designs over 3 coats of SN 352 White Satin.
- 2. For quick and easy solid coverage, try the drop 'n fill technique.
...... Generously load a #6 or #8 round brush with Concepts
...... and drop color onto desired area. Let dry.
- 3. Concepts colors mix and blend easily.
...... Be creative and mix your own blend using two or more Concept colors.
- 4. Concepts works well up to cone 5-6.
...... For high fire applications, we recommend firing a test piece because high fire clays vary.
Always refer to label instructions for proper application and usage.
Light Blue Spruce
Bright Blue Spruce
Dark Blue Spruce
Top of Page
If you don't see what you need please ask.
The Absolute Worst Things to say to a Police Officer:
I was trying to keep up with the other traffic.
Yes, I know there is no other car around,
that's how far ahead of me they are.
Use these Links to
Jump around .....
Need Help ?
All pages © Streamers Country Ceramics 1997 thru 2022. All rights reserved.