Streamers Country Ceramics
" Welcome to Duncan Kiln-Fire colors "
|Decorative Ceramic Bisque"CANVASES"
CoverCoat Opaque CC's
| "Click on Picture
for Full screen, image"
If you love layers, coat your pieces with Cover-CoatŪ Opaque Underglazes!
Cover-Coats fire to an opaque, porous matte finish
CoverCoat Opaque Underglazes
Cover-Coat colors are applied directly to greenware, soft fired bisque or bisque,
these underglazes provide solid coverage over even the darkest colors,
and are perfect for airbrushing and brushwork.
and are safe for food when a Duncan food-safe clear glaze is applied over them.
For custom colors, tint them with other Cover-CoatŪ Underglazes or E-Z Stroke Translucent Underglazes.
How to use CoverCoat Opaque Underglazes
1. Always damp - sponge ware lightly before applying glaze.
2. Apply 3 coats to greenware, soft-fired bisque or cone 04 bisque.
3. Fire to shelf cone 04 to permanently adhere Cover-Coats to ware.
4. Apply clear glaze if desired and fire to shelf cone 06.
5. Clean up with water.
- 1. Cover-Coats may be tinted using E-Z Strokes or other Cover-Coats,
......to create unique custom colors.
- 2. To create carved designs, sgraffito
......(gently scratch through the applied color to reveal
......the color or the clay body beneath it).
- 3. Painting with Cover-Coats is similar to painting with acrylic paints
......and is a great fired alternative for a tole and decorative painter.
......Colors are opaque and generally one color covers the one beneath it.
......They must be fired to ensure maturation and stability.
......Clear glazes over all shows the truest colors.
- 4. Cover-Coats are perfect for airbrushing and brushwork.
- 5. Cover-Coats are great for layering because they dry quickly and can be painted
.......over without lifting the colors underneath.
Always refer to label instructions for proper application and usage.
Out of Stock
Cobalt Crystal Black
Cobalt Navy Blue
1 OZ. Jar
Top of Page
If you don't see what you need please ask.
The Absolute Worst Things to say to a Police Officer:
Gee, Officer! That's terrific.
The last officer only gave me a warning,
Use these Links to
Jump around .....
Need Help ?
All pages © Streamers Country Ceramics 1997 thru 2022. All rights reserved.