4 oz. $Email for availability
Fired dimensional product produces billowy white texture that simulates snow.
Apply it up to ¾ inches thick for extra dimension!
1. Stir well to a smooth consistency. Do not add water.
2. Apply heavily to shelf cone 04 bisque. Use a palette knife, brush, sponge, ice cream stick or squeeze bottle.
...... Avoid thin application.
3. Apply over unfired glaze.
4. Fire the shelf cone 06.
5. Clean up with water.
6. Always refer to label instructions for proper application and usage.
1. To obtain a different look, tint or accent Snow with E-Z Stroke® Translucent Underglazes.
2. Fired snow can simulate more than just snow, use it for ocean foam, clouds, etc.