Streamers Country Ceramics
" Welcome to Duncan Kiln-Fire colors "
|Decorative Ceramic Bisque"CANVASES"
Renaissance Glazes- RG's
| "Click on Picture
for Full screen, image"
Makes it easy to create decorative pieces for the home
that invoke the feelings of fabrics, textures, and colors in your life.
How to use Renaissance Glazes
Renaissance Glazes Glazes
- The wonder and mystery of the old world come alive with Duncan® Renaissance Glazes,
a premier mid-range glaze that modernizes art history.
The line of eight unique glaze colors provides limitless opportunities to embrace the rustic,
ancient, historical and artistic perspectives of the 16th century
all with the ease of application that the Duncan® Ceramic Arts brand is known for.
- Always damp - sponge ware lightly before applying glaze.
- Mix well.
- Apply 2-3 coats to stoneware or porcelain, greenware or bisque.
- Fire to shelf cone 5-6. Dryfoot piece.
- Let dry between coats.
- Water cleanup
Always refer to label instructions for proper application and usage.
- Renaissance Glazes! Fires to cone 5-6
- Unique and unexpected color breaks once fired ensure individuality of expression.
- Can be applied to artists choice of stoneware of porcelain clay body
- Overglaze compatible
- Safe for Food Containers
Renaissance Glazes - RG's |
"Ready-to-Paint" "We'll Show You How!.. You'll LOVE the results"
All 8 oz. Jars $ 8.95 each
Renaissance Glazes available in a new, easy-to-use 8-oz. wide-mouth jar.
Deep Sea Treasure
Top of Page
If you don't see what you need please ask.
are supports used to separate a glazed article from a shelf during firing.
Use these Links to
Jump around .....
Need Help ?
All pages © Streamers Country Ceramics 1997 thru 2014. All rights reserved.