Streamers Country Ceramics
" Welcome to Duncan Kiln-Fire colors "
|Decorative Ceramic Bisque"CANVASES"
CrystalTone Glazes- 2000's
| "Click on Picture
for Full screen, image"
Coat your pieces in the exquisite effects of crystals with Crystaltone Glazes!
No two firings are exactly the same; application and shape of the ware influence the final finish.
Note: These glazes are NOT food safe, but can be applied to the outside
of pieces where the food or drink does not touch the glazes.
How to use CrystalTone Glazes
- Always damp - sponge ware lightly before applying glaze.
- Mix well according to jar label instructions.
- Apply 3 flowing coats to shelf cone 04 bisque.
- Apply crystals evenly for a balanced look, or as desired.
- Apply large crystals sparsely near the bottom of the piece
to keep the crystals from flowing onto kiln shelf.
- Fire to shelf cone 06.
- Let dry between coats.
- Water cleanup
- Clean brushes thoroughly.
Tiny crystals cling to bristles and may appear on your next piece.
- NOT-Safe for Food Containers
- Duncan leaded color to non-leaded color conversion chart Below..
Always refer to label instructions for proper application and usage.
Duncan leaded color to non-leaded color conversion chart
Leaded Color - (old)........Non-leaded Color - (new)
20080 Blueberry Ice ...................CR901 Waterfall
20086 Emerald Clouds ..................CR903 Emerald Falls
20022 Chocolate Marshmallow ...........CR904 Fudge Marble
20089 Raspberry Ice ...................CR913 Cranberry Frost
Top of Page
If you don't see what you need please ask.
Flash - is the undesirable transference of a soft glossy sheen onto unglazed ware
when high fired glazed and unglazed ware are fired together.
Use these Links to
Jump around .....
Need Help ?
All pages © Streamers Country Ceramics 1997 thru 2014. All rights reserved.