Oil-based antiquing translucents in vibrant colors
that are wiped back with water.
It is antiquing made easy!
TS Translucent Stains are oil-based antiquing transparencies
nontoxic colors and come in fabulous colors; just apply to your piece and wipe back with a cloth!
TS Translucent Stains blend easily and smoothly and have a longer drying time for more workability.. Cleanup could not be easier just wipe away with water!
How to use TS - Oil-Based Translucent Stains
1. To antique, apply 1 thin coat over dry acrylic color,
.....working it into all crevices;
.....wipe back with soft cloth or tissue.
2. Clean up with water.
3. Seal with Ceramic Spray or Brush-On Sealer.
4. Always refer to label instructions for proper application and usage.
1. To remove more color, moisten cloth or tissue with water and wipe again.
2. To enhance color retention, lightly seal between layers of color.
3. For rouging, blush color on piece with a dry brush.
4. Reserve brushes for use only with Translucent Stains.
5. For rouging, blot color on piece.
6. They also antique beautifully over metallic colors and can be
applied directly to bisque (with no base coat) for a wood-like effect.
Always refer to label instructions for proper application and usage.
Group: Duncan NONFIRED PRODUCTS Section: No-Fire Color