Textured, nontoxic colors resemble mountain granite with realistic sparkling flecks.
is rich, thick formula provides easy brush-on application
that works well with all other acrylic products and can be applied
with a variety of techniques to ceramic bisque, fired glazed surfaces,
wicker, wood, plaster, glass, papier-mâché silk flowers and leaves.
How to use GS - Granite Stone
1. Stir contents of jar thoroughly.
2. Apply 1 generous coat with a soft brush; let dry,
.....then apply second crisscross coat.
3. Clean up with water.
4. Always refer to label instructions for proper application and usage.
1. Granite Stone can be applied to ceramic bisque, fired glazed surfaces,
..... wicker, wood, plastre, glass, papier-mache silk flowers and leaves.
2. For raised detailing, apply 3-4 coats.
3. For terracotta look, apply 2 solid coats of Canyon Rock Granite Stone;
..... let dry; antique with White Water-Based Antiquing Gel.
4. Duncan Granite Stone are self-sealing and
.....should not be sprayed with an acrylic spray sealer.
Always refer to label instructions for proper application and usage.
Group: Duncan NONFIRED PRODUCTS Section: No-Fire Color